home tabraid tabguides tabsolo tabeconomy tabprojects tabcontact tab retribution paladin RSS button

wow paladin icon Shadowsong Games - Week 3

Posted by Khor | 10/20/2009

Alright, week 3 for my Games and Quests for the US Shadowsong server. Remember, anyone can play. Horde and Alliance both. If you are not on Shadowsong, but would like to be, or would like to participate, you will have to have a toon on the server. If you're looking to get a fresh start on a new server, here's a great chance to get a nice kick start.

As I prepare for a bigger prize for Thanksgiving, I will continue to dish out at least 500g a week. This week, I have a task involved, so good luck for those that want to participate.

Alright, now time for this week's rules:

For this week, I am offering another 500g! To claim this prize, you must post up a comment of your most frustrating issue in regards to World of Warcraft. For me, it is the lag in Dalaran and Icecrown, especially at peak server hours. I just about pull my hair out every time I have to suffer through mind-numbing, wearisome minutes of load screens and empty Dalaran streets populating one character at a time.

These may seem easy right now, since I am basing everything off comments, but I am building up towards bigger prizes for special events, like Thanksgiving and Christmas...including possibly 1000g, a Tiny Crimson Whelpling, Orb of Deception, and much more...I am even toying with the idea of funding an epic flying mount training cost. And believe me, the tasks will be much harder.

Winner will be selected by the random number generator in WoW based on how many comments there are.

shadowsong khor's vault games and quests

Rules:

  1. Leave your in-game name and which faction you belong to in a comment to this post.
  2. Make sure to include you most frustrating WoW issue.
  3. Horde characters will have to put an item up in the neutral auction house for 525g that I can purchase. 25g extra to cover AH cut.
  4. Game ends 10/27/09 @ 0200 AM US central time.
Reward:

500g

Winner:

Findros (Let me know when you put your item up inthe Neutral AH!)