home tabraid tabguides tabsolo tabeconomy tabprojects tabcontact tab retribution paladin RSS button

wow paladin icon Upcoming for my Paladin WoW Blog

Posted by Khor | 10/16/2009

For this Paladin site, I figured I would give an overview of what you can expect to see in the near future. Be sure to check back often!

1. Going to a Dot Com website

I have been struggling with this for the past couple months, and the more content I create, the harder it is for me to make navigation easier for all you guys out there. So, sometime in the next month or so I will be switching to a new dot com website!

Retribution-paladins.blogspot.com will still be up and running, but no new content will be placed here. The new site will have all the content from this one, in addition to all future posts and content I put out.

Basically, I will be eliminating the blogspot from my address, and will have an easier navigation route to my posts.

2. How to Clean Up Your Account

Going to do some winter cleaning and get rid of unnecessary toons and alts. Not for the feint of heart, who hold onto every toon they have. Still working out the details, but some high level toons are about to head towards the chopping block. My methods of madness in regards to elimination decision making will be fully explained.

3. More planning for Cataclysm

Going to gear up my main (and yours) for Cataclysm. No stone will be unturned, we will be prepared!

4. More Gold Making

Going to shift some focus to old world content gold making. Yes, there is still plenty of gold to be made out there. Plus, it will give us one last chance to enjoy the Warcraft world before Cataclysm.

5. More Auction House Tips

With 3.3 and Cataclysm on the horizon, the AH will see some changes. Anything I sniff out as gold makers, I'll be sure to post it!

6. Focus on DPS in Endgame (but less of it)

Everything for ret paladins is basically set in stone as far as DPS. Unless we see some major change in our combat system, there's not much more to add. I will, of course, modify existing information to be updated with 3.3 and beyond.

My schedule at home has not left me with much time to raid, so my experience with raiding has been limited for the past month or so. If this trend continues, I will make an extra effort to submerge myself in paladin dps raiding resources to make sure what you read here is as up to date as can be.

7. Life Outside of WoW, Heath and Fitness

If you are one of the few people who can honestly claim they are in shape, and ultra fit and healthy...much applause to you. For everyone else, we are going to remember there is life outside of WoW!

Going to share how I keep exercise and healthy diet as part of my daily routine. Yes, I am going here! I was once a WoW zombie, online 8+ hours a day when I had free days at home, and staying up until 3am in the morning. Had to make some drastic changes to balance things out.

I am sure there is much more that my mind isn't thinking of at the moment, but there's something for us to start with!