home tabraid tabguides tabsolo tabeconomy tabprojects tabcontact tab retribution paladin RSS button

wow paladin icon Mission Statement

Posted by Khor | 7/11/2009

Since this blog has been online for almost a month now, I have had a good opportunity to look back on my posts and see what content I have to offer. While I try to focus on anything and everything regarding retribution paladins in World of Warcraft, I see that at times I skew into other topics. This is fine by me, because, hey, it's my blog!

I want to state, though, that I will dabble on occasion into other topics, such as making gold, questing, leveling, and other content as well that may or may not be specific to ret pallies. It will relate in some way or form, but could also apply to other aspects of gameplay, or other classes in addition to our beloved paladins.

That said, it is still my first priority to put up content relating to retribution paladins, and news/guides therein. My hope is to provide content that will help as many people as possible in-game, so that WoW is casually fun, as it should be, and not some overwhelming chore that functions as a second job.

After 4 years of WoW I've seen and done just about everything, and I hope to pass on information I have learned.

As a final note...never, ever pay for guides, tips, hints, or strategies. If you search hard enough, you can find the information you are looking for. Here, all the content you read is, of course, free, and I will continue to put up new content as I progress through the game. I'm not going anywhere any time soon, so sit back, and enjoy the reading.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments at retpallykhor@gmail.com.