home tabraid tabguides tabsolo tabeconomy tabprojects tabcontact tab retribution paladin RSS button

wow paladin icon RCC - 7/7/09

Posted by Khor | 7/08/2009

Finally, a 25-man again! And a good one at that! DPS was rocking, which I could tell because I was bumped way down from 5th place DPS to somewhere around 7th or 8th. Strong players in this raid.

Since we have basically a 3-hour raid time frame (7pm-10pm my time), we cleared FL x2, Ignis, Razorscale, XT, Council, Kologarn, and Auriaya. Seven bosses that seemed to just fly by. I think we wiped maybe once, and had several close calls that were pretty much single handedly saved by individual tank and healer actions. Great job to all of them.

And guess who got some ret DPS plate gear!?!? Not me. In fact, not anyone...although I did manage to whore 3 more healing pieces. That puts my total Ulduar 25 healing gear at 8 pieces, and ret at 2. Suckage.

With Thursdays raid, if we can get enough for 25 again, I am hoping for some tier pieces or further plate dps. If not, I can still use most if not all upgrades I can get my hands on in 10 man. We'll see.

One thing I noticed last night, and it's still ringing strong, was my lower than usual DPS. I'm not sure if it was my chest piece swap, but I was considerably lower than I am used to. For Thursday I will be switching back to my leather chest to see if that boosts me back up to where I need to be.

Khor